Saturday 10 June 2017

How I Seduced Mike Till He F*ked Me Mercilessly

I could not get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I did not care. I did not want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. His weight on top of me. I wanted to squeeze him in further and further. 


How I Seduced Mike Till He Fuked Me Mercilessly

I wanted to watch his face. I wanted his sweat to drop onto me. I wanted to drop mine on him. I got on top of him. I would never done it before. I could not really believe it; I was doing this. I was inventing something.

I held him and put him in. He felt deeper in me. I will never forget it. I was in charge and he liked it. I held his hands down. He pretended he was trying to break free. I let my tits touch his face. He went mad; he bucked. He split me in two. I pushed down. I could not believe it. One of his fingers flicked over my bum. I did it to him. He lifted and heaved.

I could not believe it. There was no end to it, no end to the new things. He did something. I copied him. I did something. He did it back. He took me from behind. I pushed back, forced more of him into me. I sucked him. He licked me. I made him c*m on my stomach. He sucked my toes. The whole room rocked and my face was so filled with smiles because I org*smed like never before.

Honestly I never knew Mike was a good f*cker until this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Johnpele