Monday 17 July 2017

WATCH VIDEO: Very Rich Janet from Anambra Need a Handsome Boy for Dating

My name is Janet and I am looking for a handsome young man between the age of 18-35 for intimate relationship. I am a fashion designer and single. I am living in my own apartment here in Anambra, Nigeria.





I promise to pay you any amount if you can satisfy me i bed. I need a guy that can suck my thing and make me scream in b*d.  I can’t wait to have you in my arm. To know how serious i am, kindly watch/download my video below.

3 comments:

  1. Don't really care about ur money, but i could be the man of ur dream if u can give me the chance, Chinedu. 07013738507

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money isn't the paramount thing. Call Iyke on 08109497664

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOOKUP WITH  RICH SUGAR DADDY OR MUMMY ALL OVER THE COUNTRY'S  AND GET PAID UP TO 20,000DOLLARS hatsapp MR HARRY ON call (+31687508084) OR CALL(+2348074414791) OR EMAIL (mrharryandysugarmummyworld@gmail.com)EXCLUSIVELY RICH SUGAR MUMMY/
    SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN OR IF ARE Looking For A Relationship That will lend to marriage.
    CONNECTION IN NIGERIA,GHANA SOUTH
    AFRICA,UK MALAYSIA USA, Canada . CONFIRMATION LEGIT all kinds of hookups available UK USA Canada Australia Germany Sweden Europe all over the world. Hookup and get paid up to 10,000dollar OR a millionaire

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Johnpele