Saturday 8 April 2017

My Husband Wants to Run A DNA Test on Our 5 Children by Himself: Please What Should I do?

DNA test


Admin, please my husband woke up last week and started demanding for the DNA of our five children . 


I was shocked, saying he is taking his children himself to a doctor, a marriage of 15 years. He is not on Facebook , that is why I am seeking for help, the honest truth is that, our first son is not his child.

When he proposed to me, I thought he was not serious because he is so into women,so I was still seeing my ex who is married with 4 children now, he himself does not know the child is his. I have been living with this secret for long, now I do not know what to do.

Also Read: Am Getting Fed up With my Husband Dirty
Attitude: What Should I do?

How can I handle things please? He is planning on taking them for a test himself, should I open up now? I know you have matured readers on your blog, they can give me a better solution to this,
help me datebadoo fans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Johnpele